Friday, August 28, 2009

View from my Home

My Pharmacy Tech license pays off, I know what all these drugs do to me!

The bathroom

The bedroom
The wall by the couch
My wonderful amazing fan. This thing is pointed on me at all times.
The tv and bookcase.
My computer terminal.
My couch. My bear reading a little Vonnegut to me.
Fridge.

Meal Preperation Area
Where I keep dirty dishes.
The TABLE. This is where I make all my list, drug schedules take my drugs and look and think about bills.
A closer look at bills and tons of paperwork.
My drugs with excel made schedule so I don't overdose on steroids.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely cottage. What a lot of prescription bottles?!? Good luck to the world is right. Have you started a list that notes all the side effects to the meds? That would be interesting reading - for sure!
    xo, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still in West Point? I really want to come see you and I'll be in the WP tonight around 7.
    Aubrie

    ReplyDelete