Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thank You!

Thank you for every one's prayers and well wishes on my surgery! I have to thank a few very special people who have donated to help with the costs.

My Grandma and Grandpa Colby have always been so giving and she has also been sending me a card every day! Thank you for helping me at this time and always. I love you!

My Uncle Dave works for Malt O Meal. He and Aunt Dora requested help through their charity foundation (M.O.M. Cares) and they have been gracious enough to send a generous donation. Thank you Dave and Dora for being so very kind. I love you!

I also want to thank those of you who have pushed that donation button - you know who you are and every penny is helping me get the medicine I need to take and the medical attention that I'll require.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

(If you know of any companies that have charities (like Malt O Meal), please let us know.)

Update coming shortly of post-op life (sleeping dead arm- Briar Rose), pictures, and thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. great reading that you are still alive!!! keep the updates rolling.

    ReplyDelete