Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Have you seen this group??

Oh the Drugs I take, I have lists of them, when to take them, what they do and what they look like. I now need to find out which one is making me see Yo Gabba Gabba characters come to my house and try to keep me from going to the bathroom in the wee hours of the night. I was convinced that not only the YGG gang wanted me to pee myself but Bryon as well, I went off on him and his plans and how they were not gonna work, I would pee in the toilet! I am gonna tell you the truth I have let my mind trick me into not making it to the bathroom a few times in the past weeks, for example at my mom's I thought she had hired someone to take me to the bathroom, needless to say I was the one that was supposed to take care of that as well as the clean up. Very Embarrassing Stuff! But this YGG crap tops it on the crazy scale, I feel so insane, I have never even seen much of the show! Anyways time for more drugs and a little google time to get to the bottom of this, any help or suggestions are most loved! I am needy now also!

4 comments:

  1. The Canadian Crippler & Wolverine were just a few of the late & GREAT Chris Benoit. A very talented wrestler - yes, I know it is rehearsed/acted out/whatever. The honor goes both ways. Honor is yours being named after him & his honor for you to have his name as nickname. Go ahead wikipedia his name & read about him. Just don't kill yourself the way he did. He had too many steroids & painkillers. Anyway, glad you could come out & celebrate the big 4-1 @ our casa Sunday. Some people gave me the feeling they would rather be home doing nothing than come out for it. Hell it was Chris's party too. ANYWAY, it is off to class I go. Studying EspaƱol this term. Not bad, so far. Oh, give Bryon high five for taking care of your moody @ss. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl it was great seeing you Sunday!! I was very surprised to see how well you were doing. I think it is quite awesome. I have really enjoyed the blog. Keep it up Girl!! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    Love ya
    Uncle Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say your looking better every time we see you. We are glad you do this blog it is nice to see how you are doing, and maybe helps you with your typing skills:) Sorry some days feel worse then others, especially when you have nothing else to do but recover. Hope you continue on the wonderful recovery. We are think of you everyday.
    Love Uncle Dave, Aunt Dora, & Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. So every time I have your blog pulled up and my kids see the Yo Gabba Gabba pic they are all interested in what you have to say. Ha Ha Ha. I kind of like yo gabba gabba when the dude with the fro dances I can't help but laugh. Keep up the getting better stuff. Love Ya!!!

    ReplyDelete