Sunday, August 30, 2009

Oh Etsy!

Happy Sunday All,
Today has found me trying to find that unfindable nap. I had a rough night and got up at 5:30 am with some serious pain in the ankle and knee area. I had to do some icing immediately. The Dr says that they are so swollen because during my surgery a blood transfusion was needed, and now it could take from 4 to 6 weeks for the swelling to stop! Oh Joy! Anyway one more item to add to my " I'm a baby and my life is so hard" list. I will just wait for the nap to become bed and cross my fingers I get a good solid 10 or probably more correct 4.
I would like to write about something nicer, something that has given me some serious cheer and comfort. The world of Etsy! I could browse it for hours. They have everything a person could ever want or need. Homemade items, found items, vintage items and all the supplies you need. I have caught to craft bug big time since the surgery and reading craft blogs as well as looking at Etsy has been so much fun. I will now show you some pictures of the things I currently want to have or want to try and make myself. Please Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love you! When we found out about the tumor, I wanted to itchy-switchy and take your place. Now, I want to trade you places again. FYI - I am very, very good at sleeping! Sorry if that sounds braggy (does that sound braggy?). But I've been known to be asleep within minutes of my head hitting the pillow. This morning, I could hear you had fallen asleep and I was joyous! Then you sent me a text and you had already woken up - that just StInKs!!! I am so sorry that this simple pleasure has become so unobtainable for you! Believe me, if I could, I would go without sleep for a week if it would allow you 8+ hours of peaceful slumber.
    xoxo, Mom

    ReplyDelete