Sunday, August 9, 2009

Stress

Today I feel stressed. I am usually the kind of person that if there is something I cannot change myself like world hunger, the sad state of health insurance or for me the fact that my Surgeon has not called me back to schedule my surgery, I can easily put it out of my head. I guess when it directly affects me I can't do it. I want to know when this surgery is happening, I need to plan, I need to be mentally and emotionally prepared. I can't really calm my self down till this busy busy man calls me back. I am a little mad at him, but since he kinda looks like a young Steven Spielberg I guess I will forgive him. So his office opens at 8:30am tomorrow they better have news for me or I will pull out my hair that is meant to be shaved!

No comments:

Post a Comment