Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My head wound



I had a great Dr. visit today, I can honestly say he is the greatest Dr. in the entire world, both Bryon and I are completely and totally in love. He is so comforting, he answered all my questions and just made me feel so much better about all the many problems I have been having. The steroids are making me crazy and he knew basically everything I was experiencing I didn't even have to tell him he just knew. My new nickname is Chris Benoit. I will be on the steroids another month but will get through it, right??? He also took my sutures out, they are not a pretty sight and I gotta not pick them which is kinda hard for me! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Your head looks pretty good, pretty good! No more staples is always a good thing. Dr. Macfarlane really is a great doctor and I'm so glad that he relieved you of some worries.
    Keep smiling sweetie - This Too Shall Pass!
    xo, Mom

    ReplyDelete