Saturday, August 29, 2009

My demands



Today I have some demands. I need happiness from everyone around me. I need big, huge annoying smiles. I need everyones life to be perfect if they tell me about it. I need someone to tell me a fairy tale where I am a character and live in a castle. I need to see Salma Hayek in person wearing this shirt, or for someone to give me this shirt or someone just to say What the frak or talk about Battlestar Galactica. I need to hold at least 5+ puppies. I need to eat a pink cupcake with a frozen Mt. Dew. I would love to see a cute baby and give it a squeeze. I need a good sleep with dreams of all the aforementioned items. Thank You.















4 comments:

  1. That's all?? Good to know you ain't being TOO greedy. Btw, it is their & not there. As in over there & their car. Go Raiders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please send me all grammar and spelling fixes uncle brad I didn't pay attention on that grade I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly I am not gonna say hang in there, wait i just did but between you and me that is probably the last thing you want to here. I know exactly how you feel on the demands part except at our house it is a sweet and innocent little boy. you and my baby don't deserve this but people keep saying what don't kill ya only makes you stronger, I am not any closer to being any stronger. You are in my prays and we say them quite often around her. I love to read your blog. keep it up! oh and the bills issue we have them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog, Holly. You are in our prayers! Here's a smile from all 4 of us! :0) ;)
    :>) :p

    {HUGS!}

    ReplyDelete