Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sweaty Beast, Jane Austen and Pain!



I have always been a sweater, I am always the person in the room who is warm/hot. I love a nice breeze and always keep a fan on my desk at every job I have had. The sweatiness I have experienced since all the medication I started taking has been ridiculous! I wake up drenched in sweat, I spend the day covered in sweat, I wipe myself down with baby wipes about 100 times a day. I can find no relief. I have a fan on me now and I need a large napkin to get rid of some of this sweat. I don't like it, I don't feel clean. I did my hair today dried it and everything, in 20 min. it was completely wet again and went into a very uncute, smelly ponytail on top of my head. OK enough sweat stories.

I love Jane Austen, all things Jane Austen. My neighbor let me borrow the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice. It is heavenly! Elizabeth and all her sisters make me laugh and her mother is a hoot and Mr. Darcy, what a hunk. Mr. Collins and Charlotte! I plan on watching it at least 4 times. I am only on Disc 2 but I have plans for at least 4 more viewings, just in case the ending changes, which I always think is going to happen in movies I watch.
Day to Day pain is still constant and I don't think I remember what "normal" feels like. The sensation I feel on the right side is so strange, I can't even explain it, it's just dead and it really, really hurts. Pain medications are very weird, I get basically no relief and sometimes very rarely they just make me feel a little dizzy. I made a request for the medical field to get back to working on MRI machines, now I call them out again to work on pain medication. Take my pain away!!!
Thanks for stopping by!










2 comments:

  1. Hey Holly! I totally agree with you on the pride and prejudice. Mr Darcy is such a hunk! I never even watched it until just last year and now I am hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane Austen always makes it better, of course unless it makes one cry. I think there must be a sweat gene in the Vaughn Family. One time on my mission I had to ride a bike which was the worst thing in the humid/hot Iowa weather. My companion and I rode up to this guys house and he went inside and gave me a towel. "Here, looks like you could use this" Gee thanks for pointing that out mister. Your blog is funny and makes me laugh. You have a very poetic way about you, even when you're feeling miserable. Thanks for the updates... _Kittie

    ReplyDelete