Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sleep, No Thanks!

I have made peace with not sleeping. Mostly because there is so much one can do when one cannot find the Sandman. I just had some choc. milk and watched a little Gilmore Girls. I just read some blogs and had a few ritz crackers. I just made a slightly not ugly magnet. I just looked at puppies for sale at ksl.com! The snacking probably needs to stop but the rest oh I can't wait for more ways to fill my nights! Craft Time lots more cards to make! Oh and someone please buy me a puppy, preferably a night owl, like me.



3 comments:

  1. Cute puppies. you can make a puppy a night owl, but watching a puppy sleep might make you sleep, can't hurt to try. If I think of anything else I will let you know. : )
    Aunt Dora the Explorer (if anything you will get a laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second to last one looks like a puppy brutus
    -Miles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, adorable!!! Oh I could eat them up! I hope you get one!

    ReplyDelete