Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stop Complaining and Just Cry

What a day. I woke up Miles at 9 am and made him take me to Robert's Craft.( I love Miles, he would do anything for me) I had been up for hours thinking of scrapbook paper and making magnets. Robert's Craft never fails with scrapbook paper, but no marble things I needed to make the magnets I had been thinking about all dang night. So I bought regular magnets. I was going to have dinner with my old and dear friend Adele and wanted to give her some magnets too. The ones I made were ugly and clunky and not crafty. Complaint.



I came home, I was a sweaty mess of course. Complaint. I ate my last banana yesterday. Complaint. I think everyone hates me. Complaint.



I put myself back to bed and listened to The Time Travelers Wife. I had a nice lunch. Things are looking up! I call Disability, the person on the phone is a jerk, I get nothing done and have to call back tomorrow. Complaint. Back to bed, I made about 10 To Do list on my phone during the night and I am doing nothing today. I am not pleased....Complaint. Time to get ready for dinner, a shower is always a good idea right? WRONG, it takes me 2 hours to slightly cool down and then when I get to our dinner date I have to go to the bathroom 3 times just to wash my face. The food and company were amazing so no complaint.

I decided yesterday that I need some time back in Murray with Bryon so we head to my mom's to pack my million needed things. I am sure I will be back to West Point in a few days. People need breaks from me. We head to Murray and I put my seat back and Bryon gives me a pillow and cranks the air and it is a lovely drive, but I can feel something coming.......it's the crazy, moody no fun at all Holly coming to town. We get home and Bryon puts me on the couch and goes to the store for water. I decide its a good time to read my medical records from my stay at IMC, and watch Howard's End, bad idea. Bryon returns home to a crying, sad girl who is a serious complainer. He lets me cry about all the crap from today and the crap from yesterday and the crap that will happen tomorrow and rubs my arm and gives me my evening drugs. I really don't deserve him most days. The moral of the story is I should have been crying all day not complaining.

2 comments:

  1. Had fun tonight! And you didn't look sweaty at all. And your hair was really pretty! And Bryon's quite the catch!
    -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly I absolutley love reading your blog...it makes me laugh and it makes me cry. I am so sorry for all the shit you are going through, I hope you start feeling better soon. Just know that you are in my thoughts daily. I would love to come visit, especially if you are staying in west point some of the time, you should let me know next time you are staying at your mom's house. --Steff

    ReplyDelete