Thursday, September 10, 2009

Being Broke




Does anyone want to know what the best part of not working and not getting disability or anything from my job and having 1 income that has to cover the bills of 2 people plus paying thousands and thousands in hospital bills?

You get to eat everything in the freezer that has been there for months, for dinner I had a box of veggies including Lima beans, carrots, black beans and some green beans I think, and also a corn dog that I know was purchased at the beginning of the summer. My freezer should be empty soon and I think we have beef tortellini to look forward too! Can't you just see all my blessings!!!!!!???!?!??!??! Wait where are they? Can you sense my bitterness tonight? Someone will say it will get better soon don't worry! But my friends I see no light at the end of this tunnel. Except Vanessa made me feather headbands, that's so cool.
It's dumb to complain about food I have veggies from Uncle Mike to make salsa, I have some sort of meat pie, but what am I supposed to do about everything else? Sorry for the vent! I am stressed to the max tonight. My dad's dog Poochie is getting fixed in the am and I am worried for her. Gonna try to sleep, think positive and dream.



I hate this....Please Donate.
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment