Thursday, October 29, 2009

I have run out of patience. I am sick of being sick. I want this picc line out of my arm. I hate changing my iv bag everyday. I am sick of the taste of saline solution, and I am tired of Mt. Dew not tasting the way it is supposed to. If I have to go to IMC one for time it will be to soon, to soon is 11/3 when I have a CT scan and an appointment with my neurosurgeon. Luckily there are a few things in my life to live for, Bryon, Mom, Dad, the brothers, the chance of being able to stop antibiotics on 11/5, eating my first party pizza since Sept. reconnecting with old friends Chelsey and Angela, Top Chef, and the dream that my hair will grow back in.
xoHolly

2 comments:

  1. You have an amazing mom Holly. I am sure you already know that. We miss her here at R&O a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweetie, We'll make it a good week. Remember to keep that list where you can see it and keep positive thoughts to push out the negative ones! It's all possible! Each discouragement will make up stronger for our next challenge. If we keep fighting - we'll get closer to our goal. You're the amazing one and we love you tons and tons!
    xo, Mom

    ReplyDelete