Sunday, October 11, 2009

I love Birthdays and Donations

Yesterday was my Birthday. I turned 27. I wanted to skip this year, but my mom and Bryon made it a good day. I feel so sick since I got out of the hospital, I am on an IV antibiotic that is to blame, it makes almost everything smell bad and taste even worse. I am surviving this week on bananas and cherry seven up last week it was mt. dew and bananas. Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes and the donations. They are helping so much.

2 comments:

  1. Holly saw two of her doctors this week and they both said they see improvement! Her recovery is helped so very much from the well wishes and donations she has received! Thank you - Thank you - Thank you! Please post a comment, she loves hearing from all of you.
    xo, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly I hope you are hanging in there..

    ReplyDelete